Ashfield’s familiarity with the exacting demands of the defence and automotive industries in particular enables the most advanced, stringent and sophisticated Quality Assurance requirements to be satisfied.
Quality planning begins at the design stage and as such the introduction of new products is tightly controlled by designated project engineers who work closely with customers from concept through to production.
Projects are not handed over into production until initial production has been successfully completed and tools fully proven.
Ashfield are committed to pursue continuous environmental improvement, by implementing and maintaining an environmental management system in compliance with ISO 14001:2015.
It is the Policy of this Company to pursue continuous environmental improvement . We will :
2. Seek to influence our suppliers to adopt a more positive approach to environmental matters.
3. Review our environmental performance, including waste minimisation and recovery and re-use of waste wherever practicable.
4. Reduce solvent inventory and control our emissions of volatile organic compounds.
5. Communicate on the environment with employees, promoting co-operation and good communication at all levels within the Company.
Make the Policy available to the public and other interested parties.
6. Implement and maintain an environmental management system in compliance with ISO 14001:2015.